Training – Using Data & Analytics for Growth
Date: 18 September 2019
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: Life Church, Belfast
- 1 x Full Day Training – 18th September
- Full Training Materials
- Complimentary Lunch, Tea, Coffee & Drinks Both Days
- Street Art Tour & Networking Drinks (18th September including FREE Drink & Snacks)
- 1 x Full Day Conference Ticket – 19th September
- All Conference Materials
- Entrance to Closing Party (19th September)
Who should attend this course?
Any marketer looking to generate growth via Data & Analytics. Do you already use Google Analytics for top line insights but don’t delve into the data any further? This course is for you!
What do I need to bring?
A laptop with full access to your Google Analytics account.
What to expect:
A day of technical training in Data & Analytics tailored to your business from an industry leading expert – using your own Google Analytics data.
This course will take you through goal configuration to account settings before diving into the interface to slice and dice customer types and attributes to help reap a better understanding of your customers.
Detailed Course Outline:
- Understanding the data flow through the Google Analytics ecosystem
- Developing a measurement plan for Google Analytics, introducing Google Tag Manager
- Configuring filters, goals and funnel tracking including events and virtual page views
- Slicing and Dicing Google Analytics Data using advanced segments, audience lists, channel groupings and custom campaign tracking
- Navigating Google Analytics reports using tables filters, data range quick wins, explorer tables and introducing Google Data Studio.