Training: Brand Storytelling for Growth
Date: 18 September 2019
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: Life Church, Belfast
- 1 x Full Day Training – 18th September
- Full Training Materials
- Complimentary Lunch, Tea, Coffee & Drinks Both Days
- Street Art Tour & Networking Drinks (18th September including FREE Drink & Snacks)
- 1 x Full Day Conference Ticket – 19th September
- All Conference Materials
- Entrance to Closing Party (19th September)
Who should attend this course?
Marketers who want to know how to tell their brand story in a compelling way that will drive business growth.
What do I need to bring?
Yourself. Feel free to prepare questions that you have about brand storytelling that apply specifically to your business and we will address them throughout the course of the day.
What to expect:
A full day of training focusing on how to deliver effective brand storytelling. You will be able to apply what you’ve learned to your own marketing strategy straight away, to build meaningful marketing strategies, campaigns and content that effectively communicate with your target audience(s).
In this training session, you will explore how to craft and communicate your brand story in an authentic, engaging way that will drive tangible business results. We will look at best practice examples from some of the world’s biggest brands, right through to relatable local examples of effective brand storytelling, before exploring how you can build a winning brand marketing strategy.
Detailed Course Outline:
he Brand Storytelling training session will encompass the following elements:
– Brand DNA: what are the core components that make great brands and how can you learn from top brands whose effective storytelling has driven their success?
– Brand USPs – what makes you stand out from the crowd? We’ll work through the unique propositions that will make your brand story stand out.
– How not to Lose the Plot: Keeping your desired outcome at the heart of your brand storytelling strategy and understanding your brand’s backstory/ getting your timeline right.
– Core Characters and Traits – the personalities central to your brand story and the emotional responses they evoke
– Crafting a Dialogue (Tone of Voice): conveying your brand personality creatively and consistently.
– Understanding your audience: who are you telling this story to and what do you want them to do/feel?