Training: Applying Design Thinking for Growth
Date: 18 September 2019
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: Belfast City Centre
- 1 x Full Day Training – 18th September
- Full Training Materials
- Complimentary Lunch, Tea, Coffee & Drinks Both Days
- Street Art Tour & Networking Drinks (18th September including FREE Drink & Snacks)
- 1 x Full Day Conference Ticket – 19th September
- All Conference Materials
- Entrance to Closing Party (19th September)
Who should attend this course?
This course would be perfect for anyone interested in using design thinking to solve challenges within your business, such as entering a new customer segment, contemplating the addition of a new feature or validating a completely new concept.
What do I need to bring?
You don’t need to bring anything although it would be good to think about a current challenge within your business that you would like to work through during the course. *Not all challenges will be selected*
What to expect:
A day tasting menu of the popularised Google Ventures Design Sprint. The day will include a mix of theory, case studies and practical tasks to create a fun, informative and engaging workshop.
Taking key elements of the five-day sprint process to rapidly develop and test new solutions to the challenges you face in your business.
Detailed Course Outline:
The day will include:
• An overview of design thinking, the design sprint and when it should be used.
• Techniques to better understand your challenge and how to present insights from user research
• How sketching can promote creativity and bring ideas to life
• A simple way to prototype your ideas using storyboarding
• How to validate your concepts before investing additional resources to develop them further