Training – SEO Strategies for Growth
Date: 18 September 2019
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: Life Church, Belfast
- 1 x Full Day Training – 18th September
- Full Training Materials
- Complimentary Lunch, Tea, Coffee & Drinks Both Days
- Street Art Tour & Networking Drinks (18th September including FREE Drink & Snacks)
- 1 x Full Day Conference Ticket – 19th September
- All Conference Materials
- Entrance to Closing Party (19th September)
Who should attend this course?
Marketers who want to know how to apply SEO to enhance their business growth through organic search traffic.
What do I need to bring?
Your Trainer will be in touch in advance of the training course to share instructions for preparation for the day. Feel free to prepare questions that you have about SEO that apply specifically to your business and we will address them in the course of the day.
What to expect:
A full day of SEO training that is accessible and actionable. You will be able to start applying what you’ve learned to your own website straight away to grow your search traffic.
In this SEO training you will be brought up to speed on all aspects of successful SEO. All the areas of SEO will be covered, from basic on-page SEO to enhanced technical optimisation.
Detailed Course Outline:The SEO training will encompass the following elements:
- SEO in the wider Digital Marketing mix: where does SEO fit in compared to other channels such as paid search and social media.
- On-Page Optimisation: how to optimise your webpages for maximum visibility.
- Linkbuilding and Content Marketing: becoming a trusted source of information that Google can confidently rank high in its search results.
- Technical SEO Basics: ensuring your website can be properly crawled and indexed by Google.
- Structured Data Markup: how to enhance your content with schema.org markup to get rich search snippets in Google.
- Load Speed & Mobile SEO: optimising your website experience for mobile users.
- Crawl Optimisation: ensuring large scale websites can be efficiently crawled.
- International SEO: how to make sure Google ranks your international content correctly across the globe.